Q. What are "sections"? What is the difference between them, and do I need to attend all sections?
A. Some courses, such as courses in the Arabic department, have multiple sections. Sections are basically different live session timing options, so that you can choose the timing most suited to your schedule. You do NOT need to register or attend all sections. Simply register for the section with the best timing for yourself. Content in each section is the same—only the timing differs.
Q. What are course transfer and withdrawal policies?
A. Read our academic policies to learn more about transfers, withdrawals, and other related policies.
Q. Here are also some of the most frequently asked questions about the Academy that are in our Helpdesk Knowledgebase:
- How do courses work?
- When I can access my course?
- How do I login to access my courses?
- How do I use the live session player?
- How do I login to the live session player?
- What are the academic policies?
- When will the coming semester start?
- Why do live session timings sometimes conflict with one another?
You can also check registration-specific FAQ here.
Learn More About:
- Why you'll love our courses
- How SunniPath courses work (video)
- What our students say
- Our current available courses
I'm convinced! Send me to the registration page to register now!
|March 8||Registration Starts - Summer 2011|
|April 5||Financial Aid Application - Summer 2011|
|April 24||Spring 2011 Ends|
|May 3||Summer 2011 Semester Starts|
|June 18||Qibla Amman Summer Intensive Starts|
|View entire academic calendar|