Before attending your first live session or hearing a recorded lesson, please make sure you've done the following:
- Check the version of flash player installed.
Flash plug-in version 7 or higher is required.
Verify the version you have installed by going to this page:
To install the latest flash version, click here.
To test that your web browser is ready for live and recorded classes, please go to:
- Disable pop-up blockers for “ecampus.SunniPath.com.”
In Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet Options > Privacy Tab
Pop-up blocker section – Ensure box is checked and add http://ecampus.SunniPath.com to the Settings button.
In Mozilla Firefox (PC): Tools > Options > Content
Pop-up blocker section –Click on exceptions and add
In Mozilla Firefox (Mac): Firefox > Preferences > Content
Pop-up blocker section – Click on exceptions and add
- Direct Ethernet cable connected to the Internet (i.e. not wireless) is highly recommended.
Live session sound quality is greatly improved by not being on a wireless connection. We highly recommend you directly connect to your Internet connection via a wire or cable.
- Download Adobe Acrobat in order to access printable lesson slides.
You can download Adobe Acrobat from:
To participate in office hours with your instructors you will need to do the following:
- Download Skype.
Instructor office hours are conducted via the free internet chat and phone service Skype. You will need to install Skype on your computer and create a Skype ID in order to participate in office hours. Please refer to the following links to set-up Skype:
- Getting started: http://www.skype.com/help/guides/howtoskype/
- Install Skype for Windows:
- Install Skype for Mac:
- Other help guides: http://www.skype.com/help/guides/
Note: Your teacher will inform you of their Skype ID and office hour times at the beginning of the course.
Depending on your course, you may also need the following:
- Arabic Fonts are needed to view Arabic in some recorded lessons and documents.
On Windows XP, you can install Arabic by doing the following:
Start > Settings > Control Panel > Regional and Language Settings
In the Languages tab, check the box that says “Install files for complex scripts and right-to-left languages”. Windows XP might ask you to insert your Windows XP CD and after the install, you will need to restart the computer.
On Mac OS X, Arabic is installed by default. However, Microsoft Office on Macs does not support Arabic well.
- USB graphic tablet recommended for whiteboard usage.
Some courses use the whiteboard feature in the live session player. To participate fully with the whiteboard, a USB graphic tablet with a digital pen is recommended. Please note: at this time, no course requires whiteboard usage.
- Participating with audio/video in Live classes
If you would like to speak during live classes, you will need:
- A headset/microphone [we recommend Logitech brand headsets].
- A high speed cable/DSL modem is highly recommended
- A microphone is only highly desirable for Arabic courses. For other courses, you may choose to participate via text chat only.
If you have questions pertaining to these technical requirements, please submit a ticket via the Helpdesk at: http://support.SunniPath.com/
Learn More About:
- Our teachers & staff
- Why you'll love our courses
- How SunniPath courses work (video)
- What our students say
I'm convinced! Send me to the registration page to register now!
|March 8||Registration Starts - Summer 2011|
|April 5||Financial Aid Application - Summer 2011|
|April 24||Spring 2011 Ends|
|May 3||Summer 2011 Semester Starts|
|June 18||Qibla Amman Summer Intensive Starts|
|View entire academic calendar|